by the students, for the students
BL-400A-2M 16" Advanced Slide
This new and improved BL-400A-2M slide adds key upgrades to our favorite slides, including:
- Newly designed end stops which mitigate the binding issues caused from
high speed ramming.
- The adjusted mounting hole pattern matches with Actobotics U-channel and Patterned Plates.
This slide also maintains the same beloved features found in the previous version BL-300-2M. This 16in (406.4mm)
long aluminum drawer slide is innovativly designed.
It provides these unique features:
- can stack directly with M4-6-5.5 screws (6mm) on top of each other without extra spacers; this will make slide-stacks stronger, smaller, and increasingly more stable;
- can mount up to 4 BWTLink specially designed Pulley Modules BL-PM-01 easily;
- can use pulley module mounting sites to attach user-customized module(s)/part(s);
- equipped with 3 sets of ball bearings that help prevent slide from wobbling;
- any singular slide can be dismounted directly from a stack of slides without need to uninstall all other slides
(watch this video);
Included: 2 BL-PM-01 Slide Pulley Modules
CAD STEP: BL-400A-2M
Total extension length of number of stacked slides (BL-400A-2M) = 283mm X # of stacked slides
e.g. for 4 stacked 16" slides, the total extension = 283mm X 4 = 1132mm.
BL-300 4-stack Slides used by FTC Team 18225 High Definition